solutions enable to manage effectively service request and tracking.
Combined with localization systems or by themselves help streamline
worker management. Task orders are dispatched to the mobile service team
over the air and the service, its status and different phases tracked to
the completion. Customer, service and asset data stored in backend
systems can de accessed and updated online from the field Service field
solutions functionality include:
- Service lifecycle management
- Task orders management
- Timesheet reporting
- Stock data access
Overall benefits of the
- Increase productivity. The experience shows an increment in
productivity between 20% and 50% in production projets.
- Improved time response. The elapsed time in which an incident
is solved is shortened significantly
- Customer satisfaction. Customers appreciate the improved
service what helps develop a loyalty relationship between service
providers and their customers
- Employee satisfaction. Field workers can accomplish their
tasks with less effort and more efficiently
Technical benefits of the
- Fast development and implementation. The development of the
system may take place in weeks using the DataMovil environment with
samples and based on previous projects
- Online and Offline Modes. DataMovil may work in connected, not
connected and mixed modes. Total management of local device data and
its server synchronization is supported. The DataMovil security
features assures that no data is ever lost.
- Easy integration with existing backend systems. DataMovil
directly supports Web Services and all data transmission are done in
XML format on top of standard protocols like HTTP. These features
permit to integrate any legacy system with extreme simplicity.
- Integrated security. DataMovil allows to encrypt all data
stored locally preserving the privacy of the information in case the
device is lost or stolen.. Additionally, all transmissions may be
encrypted with SSL protocol and strong 128 bit security key.